Etsy Store

 Hello Everyone!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here, but I’m writing to share that I’ve started an Etsy store for my crocheted creations!


As I’m sure some of you relate to this, the world is a stressful place (work, school, bills, etc), and I’ve taken to crocheting to help calm my nerves. This has been incredibly beneficial and I’ve found that my anxiety has gone down exponentially. Having a creative hobby has made me feel so much better and like I’m doing something productive with my time instead of just doomscrolling social media. 

But because I crochet so much, I have so many creations!

I’d like to share them with the world, so that’s why I made an Etsy store. Every piece is handmade in Canada by me, and I’ve tried to be as fair as possible with my prices. 

If you’d like to take a look at it, I’ll share the link below and if you’d like to order something, please do! It would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you so much for your ongoing support, and remember to keeping reading, too!


https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/CozyCatCrochetbyLexi






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Rich Asians Review

June 11th Book Signing

Keepers of the Ark Review