Welcome!

 Hello!

My name is Lexi and I’m a university student from outside of Toronto, Canada! I have always had a passion for reading and writing, so I thought I would try my hand at publishing a book or two! My first book Ophelians was released in September of 2020, with the help of Tellwell Publishing. Soon, I would like to release my second book in the series (keep your eyes posted for more news on that)! 

Second, I would like to use this platform to review books I’ve read! I always love a good review of a book and would love to create a space where good discussion and thoughts can be shared. I read many different types of books and am especially exposed to books outside of my normal range with school readings. I would love to share my thoughts on those, as well. 

I am excited to start this literary journey on here and hopefully connect with people who have similar interests as me!

Connect with me on social media as well!

Twitter: lexi_malm

Instagram: lexijmalmbooks

Facebook: Lexi J. Malm, Author




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She Is Release

The Story Keeper News

Ophelians Discussion Questions/Writing Prompts