The Story Keeper News

No photo description available.

 Hello Everyone!

It's been a long while since I've posted on this page. I'm sorry for that. The year has been busy, and it is only going to get busier, as I am starting Grad School! That being said, that means more books/readings to review!

But I'm writing because I have news! My three books, Ophelians, Ophelians: Time Travel and She Is, are going to become available on The Story Keeper online bookstore! 

The Story Keeper is an online bookstore, with plenty of great books and gifts available for purchase. The owner is incredibly kind and passionate about what they do, and I look forward to working with them closely during this new chapter of my book journey!

I'll link the website (copy and paste into your search engine) below so you can check it out and maybe get a little something or enjoy one of their upcoming events!

Read and Enjoy!!


thestorykeeper.ca


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She Is Release

Ophelians Discussion Questions/Writing Prompts